Skip to main content

Who can I contact if I have questions about a student?

If you have any questions about how to better support a student with a disability in your class, first, speak with the student.  They know their learning needs the best and likely have many of the answers.

If you want further information, you can contact the student's disability counsellor.  The student does need to give us permission if we are going to talk specifically about the student.  However, all counsellors are able to speak in general about how to meet certain accommodation requests.

Offices that Support Students with Disabilities

Counselling & Disability Services

Counselling & Disability Services Glendon Campus

Learning Disability Services

Mental Health Disability Services

Physical, Sensory and Medical Disability Services

Updated on October 25th, 2013.